14 Jun 25 Reasons Forever We, Inc. Exists
We believe every child deserves a forever family, safe housing, and a healthy body.
Dolls and books support worthy causes.
1. Because all of us are born with a dream to make the world a better place.
2. Because all beauty is an outward expression of an inner good.
3. Because Leonard Bernstein once said that young people are: eager, unprejudiced, curious, open, and enthusiastic.
4. Because healthy children do more than survive. They go to school and eventually work and over time make their communities more self-sufficient.
5. Because we want parents and kids to begin to stitch together a conversation about what it means to inspire hope where none exists.
6. Because we want to tell the truth about what real kids are experiencing in the world today.
7.Because traditional children’s toy companies are all about making a profit. We want to make a difference.
8. Because as a mother I cannot ignore my responsibility to model compassion for my own children.
9. Because empathy among young people is at its lowest point in history.
10. Because my six year-old wants to change the world.
11. Because consumers with a conscience produce good things.
12. Because I agree with Booker T. Washington, who said the happiest people are those that do the most for others.
13. Because cancer is the leading cause of death by disease in children and adolescents.
14. Because too many children are trapped in foster care-last year nearly 640,00 children resided in out-of-home care.
15. Because we believe playtime can be purposeful.
16. Because it takes a village to raise a child, and we’re all in this together.
17. Because it’s time to invest in relationships.
18. Because playing with our kids actually helps them become mature adults.
19. Because I believe children can find courage in the face of loss.
20. Because at least 20% of kids say they worry a lot about things in their lives. But only 8% of parents think their kids have a lot of stress. This product will help them navigate that space.
21. Because the opposite of innocence is worldliness. And worldliness doesn’t equip a child to deal with the world. It just makes him more comfortable with it.
22. Because of this study showing the link between the number of stories preschoolers read and their understanding of the emotions of others.
23. Because every story matters.
24. Because I feel inspired by this quote: ““No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure.”–Emma Goldman
25. Because I have two beautiful daughters and two handsome sons and for kids the world over, so they will grow up to be compassionate and generous adults.
To learn more about Forever We, Inc. or to subscribe to updates, please complete the form on this website. We look forward to hearing from you!